.jpg)
Get ready for a contest that starts on Monday, 26 May, here at the edge of the forest. All you have to do is to sit back and imagine the pictures that you think would support the text I provide you with.
-
Bonus points to those who guess what the game will be about.
-
There will be 10 (ten) rounds, just as there were with my previous fun photo contest.
7 megjegyzés:
i'll keep an eye on this one, my dear... sounds like a very interesting idea, i'll be back :-))
keep well...
I suck at these kinds of things, but I'll watch the others!
*rubs hands together*
This will be fun!
Bart, Beth and Jason,
you are all welcomed.
Beth won many rounds last time and Jason won the toughest round,
Looking forward to it! :-)
Sounds interesting.... Count me in!
Vesper and Aine,
great, great!! You are all welcomed.
Megjegyzés küldése