-
1. I wrote a text (per se, there are 10 texts) that is supposed to illustrate a movie. As if I was the one whose story the film was based upon. Perhaps, my idea is not original. Perhaps you don't really like movies. But you might like to give a guess or two.
-
2. You read the text and try to guess the movie.
-
3. You write your guess as a comment. Please do NOT write the title of the movie as a stand alone line. Hide it among a clutter of nondescript letters. If your guess is: 'Braveheart', you should write: kjfpaufjortz9vk3s8rgBraveheartgjdjtrkb95rhlswjv4darbg3
As the guesses keep coming, I ask you not to look at other people's guesses.
-
4. There will be hints. Hints will be written in white. Just like the following sentence: Do not cheat!
You may use hints, but each hint takes away points.
-
5. If you guess the name of the film WITHOUT hints, you get 10 points.
With the help of one hint:6 points
With two hints:4 points
With three:2 points
If your guess is somehow similar to the original version, you might still get points. Those cases are judged individually.
-
6. There will be 10 rounds. I hope to publish them on Mondays.
-
7. The player with the maximum amount of points will get something virtual from me, according to his/her own wish. Be nice to me, mwah-hah-hah. It can be a special, requested post, a photo, a meme, a painting, some sort of a help, whatever. Take part in another game - you decide.
-
8. The films I chose SOMEHOW reflect my circle of favourite films. But not exactly. Some of them I can watch over and over again; some I watched once and that was that.
Bonus 6 points goes out to the player who guesses the rank of these 10 films, according to my standards. It should be a list. For example: 'Hey SzélsőFa I think your favourite is #5, followed by 6,2,10,3,7,4,1,9,8. '
Naturally, this bonus point can be awarded once all the ten films will have been guessed correctly.
-
9. One player can have two guesses. The one with the highest number of reward points will be recorded.
Members of the same family count as separate persons, but only if they have a separate blogger account and they play as such. Like Aine and Jason. But you can not say: my guess is 'The little farm' and my brother said 'Moo me some more'.
-
10. You SHOULD indicate the number of hints you used so that I can calculate your points. This is where the honesty factor comes into the game. I can not monitor your action, but I have to trust you. After all, it is a game.
-
+1. It is intended to be fun. Have fun.
-
14 megjegyzés:
I LOVE films!
Can't wait!!
But they won't be Hungarian, will they?
;-)
That sounds like a lot of fun! I'll definitely stop back on Monday :)
Ready! I'm up for a challenge.
Ok, I am not really good at movies, especially in English so maybe next time.
Sounds Fun!
And I'm intrigued by "Moo me some more."
Chris,
You should not worry: these films are internationally acknowledged.
Paul,
yes, come please and give it a try!
Jason,
remember: you guessed the toughest photo in my last contest. Your chances are high. But we'll just see.
Ropi,
I still suggest you reading them. Some of them will be very easy.
Hoodie,
that was just an example you know, and I made it up, but I like it very much, too!!
I love films so I am in!
Ok and you have to come by WEdnesday for my author discussion with the author of the lolita effect. come see on my blog. I thought of you as I posted because I can see you really appreciating this book!
Ok but I don1t understand the asdksdbaskxnsfb part.
Ello,
I'll be there.
And yes, do take part.
Ropi,
Imaginethe correct answer is Braveheart and someone just writes Braveheart as a comment. The next player to comment has two guesses and is about to write them.
He sees the comments and the earlier guesses are quite visible.
Imagine this is a comment:
Dawee said...
Braveheart
But if he writes this:
Dawee said...
JujhsdfBraveheartfOkmgrHfen
then it is much more difficult to see what the previous coment was.
I understand
sounds like a great idea... count me in, i like films and i used to be fairly knowledgeable there :-))
keep well...
Ropi,
I'm glad I was helpful.
Bart,
thank you so much! I hope you'll enjoy every round of it!
See you all tomorrow!!
It'll be fun! :-)
Looking forward to the first round!
Be there, Vesper!
Megjegyzés küldése