I don't know if any of you take part in the Lascaux Flash contest, but in case you have not heard about it, here's me, spreading the word.
there is a photo to use as a prompt, but the writings are not judged upon how strong and obvious their connection is to the photo.
the number of contestants are already over 120, and there are 7 more days to enter.
-
My one titled 'Gratitude' appears on the site. it is a somehow dark story, not at all well-crafted. huh, I do not read and write English that mush these days. anyway, I worked on the first idea that popped into my mind, huh, that woman has a strange mind, i hear you sayin' :)))
-
A fellow blogger and faraway friend, Paul's version is also up, it's about a small kid. Paul knows a lot about kids. I liked his submission a lot.
-
My story is No 125. I dedicate it to my dearest Vesper who once said that writing enabled her to live another life whenever she felt like it.
-
Update on Monday, 17.
The number of stories border 140 and there are still a few more days to enter.
-
My story is No 125. I dedicate it to my dearest Vesper who once said that writing enabled her to live another life whenever she felt like it.
-
Update on Monday, 17.
The number of stories border 140 and there are still a few more days to enter.
-
6 megjegyzés:
Good luck with your entry, SzélsőFa. I'm very much looking forward to reading it!
it's up there on the site, number 125.
not one of my best pieces, but i loved writing it, heee :)))
good luck!
thank you, Juliet.
Thank you so much for the dedication! I'm really, truly touched.
I enjoyed reading your story very much. How strange it is... how our brain is able to build a whole from being shown only half. Amazing... But this also means that your story is very well done.
thank you, Vesper.
i'm so glad you liked it.
i intended this to be a sort of a puzzle, where only half of the pieces are available.
Megjegyzés küldése