I suggest you heading over to Jason's blog.
Upon one single photo a wide variety of prose emerges. It always amazes me how different the reactrion of different people to one single photo are.
For earlier contests, see the right-handed coloumn on Jason's site.
-
I don't think I'm joining the contest this time as a writer, but with the deadline being 14 January.... Anything might happen.
5 megjegyzés:
thanks for passing this on, i might just try for once ;-)
hope you're well and surviving the cold bravely :P
keep well...
I do hope you take part now, Bart!!
Re: cold: brrrr...it's freezing below minus 10 these days...
I hope you will write a story for the contest, SzélsőFa. :-)
Just missed the deadline. That's what I get for not keeping up with the blogs.
All the best for the New Year.
Sorry you didn't get one written but thanks for commenting on mine :) I hope things are well with you.
Paul
Megjegyzés küldése