július 11, 2008

writing contest and some update

Jason at The Clarity of Night is having a writing contest titled 'Running Wind'.
I don't think I'll enter, head exploding, and nerves decomposing, but I'll be sure to be there to read the entries.
There are always lots of inspiring, clever and sometimes, heart-breaking, but most of all, nicely written stories of all kinds.
I suggest you to visit this great contest! You may also enter with your ideas - the community is welcoming, too.
-
Also, I won't have any Internet connection between 17-20 July, as we are heading to a canoe trip on the River Tisza with friends and family. I will supply you with photos.
-
In the meantime we are working on the renovations and building of our house and I don't have much time and patience for blogging. Nor do I have the quietness needed to get the hints from my Muse :(
-
Have a great summer, I'll return whenever I'm in an absolute need of saying something. In other words, I'm taking a nap from blogging.

3 megjegyzés:

Névtelen írta...

Have fun on the canoe trip. That sounds awesome. I'm looking forward to your pictures :)

Névtelen írta...

Hmm, sounds good, as far as I know the English equivalent of Tisza is Theiss.

SzélsőFa írta...

Thank you, Paul. I do look forward to it. It will be short, but just fine I hope.

Ropi,
I did not know about that...I'm not translating it for it's got a nice Hungarian name.
I know that when two Hungarians have a discussion they say 'Bécs' or 'Temze' instead of 'Wien' or 'River Thames', but this is an international forum, where the original names should be mentioned. Anyway, your info is useful and interesting!
Come back to see the photos:)