.jpg)
I feared the fire
And I became the blaze
I feared drowning
And I became the ocean
I feared dissolving
So I flew away
But I never feared earth
And to her, I return
And I became the blaze
I feared drowning
And I became the ocean
I feared dissolving
So I flew away
But I never feared earth
And to her, I return
11 megjegyzés:
Strange how we choose to live our worst fears.
I suppose that pain experienced is often preferable to pain feared.
Jason,
I agree - The unknown fear seems always bigger and perhaps we all fear the unknown in general.
Brilliant use of the four elements!
I love this poem. Love it, love it, love it.
Simply brilliant. It's hard for me to comprehend that English is not your native language when you wield it so effectively and so brilliantly.
Church Lady and Ello,
thank you *blushes*
Happy belated Day Of The Ninja!
Great poem, dear. It reminds me of "Carry On Wayward Son" by Kansas. I say that not to be a smart ass, but because that song is beautiful, both musically and lyrically. Any poem that reminds me of that song is tops in my book. Way to go!
I will allow you to compose a music to these lines, Chris, if you please :)
I really liked this one. As Church Lady said, I love your use of the 4 elements.
"But I never feared earth
And to her, I return"
This is the root of spirituality for me.
That is a good starting point, Aine. And a finish alike.
I'm glad you found it enjoyable.
Beautiful!
Thank you, Vesper.
Megjegyzés küldése