This week we are going to the second session of kineziology (sp?) with my son. The first one was about a month ago. He liked that the lady told him things his parents use to say - if you hear it from a different source it all sounds better, doesn't it?
I think the first session was successfull - he no longer seemed to reject the idea of going to school on a daily basis. I wish the second one would be successful, too. As a mother I know he needs more encouragement. He is apt to repress and despise his personal abilities. He does not make friendship easily. He is looking for something real and sure, something he can really rely on and trust. At the same time he seeks to be loved and accepted.
He is so much like I was as a kid. But I'd wish to save him from all those pains I experienced. Being alone in a crowd, having noone to turn to, watching easy-going kids having fun, staying away from the light people... Wanting to have some fun too, but not trying to get involved into something that does not hold the promise of a real love. Not easy. I must teach him more to let him enjoy life, to avoid letting him not enjoy it, just as I did not enjoy it... I am unsure, as I am not at the end of the process of evolving either. But I'd love to see him happy...

4 megjegyzés:
Hard stuff. Good luck!
Yeah, I hope that as I'm going further into changing myself into someone that accepts joys more easier, who accepts her own self better, he (my son) will change along the way, too.
I don't want to hustle and hurry, but I don't want to make him live in sadness for too long either.
it sounds like a great idea babe. for both of you. good luck.
i felt like that too often as a child. but pulled myself by the short and curlies out of the victimhood i felt and though it was hard, life now makes so much more sense and is so much happier and easier.
things fall into place once we begin to accept change for the better.
you are doing a wonderful thing for yourself and your children. you should feel hopeful and proud baby.
go forth!
Thanks Keda.
These sessions bring forth surprises to us both. and At home we discus sthe things with my husband. That also helps.
Megjegyzés küldése