
a naked UPDATE on 10 November:
I am happy now as more and more of my virtual fellow blogers, friends come and see me here and comment on this thing below I published on 8 November. I am happy that you liked it. I intended it to be a lyrics for a song that has not been yet composed. I intended to depict a feeling I often have, but appearantly my English is kind of misleading. But as long as you like it I don't really mind it. I felt and captured the feeling and you felt something else instead. If you have time, please feel free to comment on this part, too.
so here it comes -
Gone With The Dust
I've been up for longjust to see the minutes pass
I've been up for late at night
just to see the hours pass
I've been watching for the hands to move
tick-tock tick-tock
I've been watching for the sound it made
tick-tock tick-tock
Hours came and went by
they found me with eyes settled on the clock
seasons came and went by
they found me sitting by the window
waiting for the time to pass
And I saw flocks of crows passing by
their gray feathers filled up the room
a long way they came and so did they went away
the gray dust they left behind filled up my soul
And yet I was but an empty vessel
sticking to watching and waiting
nothing ever really touched me
remaining calm, watching and waiting
I kept waiting for soething that never came
the clock kept ticking
I kept seeing no road but the goal that could never be achieved
the clock kept ticking
the clock keeps ticking...
the clock keeps ticking...
the clock keeps ticking...
7 megjegyzés:
I like the line:
"remain calm, watching and waiting."
That is what I need to do right now. To be an empty vessel.
Sorry I've been absent so much. I hope you are well my friend.
beautiful. :)
sigh.. tick tock.
Hi there Tia, thanks for dropping by among all the things you're going through now. I feel better than I used to in the previous times...
To Keda:
Thanks!
Oh I have missed you so much and this entry is fabulous!
I love it and i kind of hate poetry more often than not so that is a BIG complement.
XOXO
Hey, Butwearesmall :)))
that's what I call a compliment!
Hi, thanks for commenting on my blog. I was delighted to have my first comment from a Hungarian person!
Wow. Those are powerful lyrics. I'd love to read more!!
~A
Thanks Anniina! Thanks very much!
For more, you might dig into the archives...
but here's some link for you:
http://szelsofa.blogspot.com/2006/08/i-know-its-summer-but-it-feels-like.html
and
http://szelsofa.blogspot.com/2006/08/possibly-draft.html
Megjegyzés küldése