But every now and then I acknowledge and/or adore the gadgets of our times.
Recently I am feeling down.
I may find (some of) the reasons behind this stage of depression, but these background issues are not what this post is about.
In this depressed mood, I, by some inspiration, have started to read through some of my old posts here.
And voila', I found that these feelings are not unique in the way that I have already had them back in some 7 years ago.
The state now I am in is not unprecedented.
(in a sense that) I do not have some new, really horrific and incurable mental condition.
I am feeling awful, but it is not anything new.
Actually, this finding is a relief.
Somehow.
In a kind of perverted way, I must admit.
2 megjegyzés:
I know what you're saying. Our blogs our windows into ourselves, past and present...
I'm feeling quite down too...
And yesterday was one of those occassions when it was good to open that window and look into my past.
I hope you'll get better, too, Vesper!
Megjegyzés küldése