I finished the first version of the article.
I wrote 21,000 characters (space not incluled) on brooding hens, egg selection and chicken hygienics.
I have to shorten it, or make two articles out of it, but still hey, I am ready!
Yay for me.
On the evening there will be a 'Talent Show' at my kids' high school.
My kids avoid school when possible, but I volunteered to take part in the mixed choir for one song.
Yay for us.
It is a short song by Banchieri, for 5 voices (soprano, mezzo, alto, tenor and bass).
The text is translated to Hungarian. Basically it is a happy song that encougares the guests to stop watching the show and doing idle things. It calls for a washing of the hands and occupy the table that is set for dinner.
Actually, ours is the last song at the end of the 90 minute show.
We perform it right before the dinner is served.
Yay for the guests (parents and teachers).
And later on, to finish off the day, we are going to a party to friends to play board games.
I guess this is one of my best winter days like ever.
If only I did not have the flu.
2 megjegyzés:
Looks like a "Yay" day! :-)
Since this has been ten days ago, I hope you're feeling much better.
Hi there, Vesper!
It was a 'Yayday', indeed...with the hint of an oncoming flu and by the next day I fell really ill...
But yes now I feel much better :)
Megjegyzés küldése