július 31, 2013


It's been a long time since our last mail.
You know, things have changed since we last talked.
Nothing is ever the same again.
All the issues we have been informing each other about, helping, too, in a way, have changed by now.
It is we that remain the same.
I keep on appreciating and admiring your kind spirit, energy and fantasy dedicated not only to writing projects, but to family and friends.
You keep on being the same lovable, playful, caring, strong-willed, witful yet remarkably reserved and fragile person ....
now and for ever now
- or at least, this is how I capture you in my heart.
I think we will meet again.
Not very soon, I assume, but the world needs you.
And since you can't resist the call to help, to make laugh, to educate, to care about you will return.
It was your call and it still is.





1 megjegyzés:

SzélsőFa írta...

this is a postumus letter to Chris Eldin.