A tree that lives at the edge of the forest. Taking care of the stand, yet looking outside to feel the momentary dance of butterflies over the meadow.
Sending you hugs!
thanks, Sarah.i tend to think it was Chris who was in need of them the most.but its always too late.:(
I found out from here a few days ago. I couldn't believe it. I remember mostly her persona as the Church Lady. She was wonderfully funny. Yes, I still can't believe it.
absolutely, Vesper.i am still shocked.
Here's the link for a memorial book with tributes and copies of her writing.SteelMagnoliaPress.com/Chris.htmlAvailable for a limited time.
Megjegyzés küldése
5 megjegyzés:
Sending you hugs!
thanks, Sarah.
i tend to think it was Chris who was in need of them the most.
but its always too late.
:(
I found out from here a few days ago. I couldn't believe it. I remember mostly her persona as the Church Lady. She was wonderfully funny. Yes, I still can't believe it.
absolutely, Vesper.
i am still shocked.
Here's the link for a memorial book with tributes and copies of her writing.
SteelMagnoliaPress.com/Chris.html
Available for a limited time.
Megjegyzés küldése