photos made by the wife of the host of the party that was held to celebrate the ending of 2009 and the arrival of 2010. these New Year's Eve parties are called Silvester Parties in Hungary. enjoy the photos. the first one (above the text) was made with long exposition. it's me and my husband dancing. it's amazing how the wall behind us is visible through our bodies. I find it quite amazing. the other three photos were made in the garden.

6 megjegyzés:
Happy New Year! My German daughter-in-law also calls it Silvester. Our "party" was a quiet dinner with my son and daughter-in-law followed by a long game of Apples to Apples, then a toast as we watched the ball drop on Times Square. After the craziness of ten houseguests during Christmas, this quiet evening was a welcome event.
You're a beautiful girl - it's good to get a look at you!
Happy New Year!
Hi!
I had to look up for your kind of game, for it was unknown to be. thanks to wikipedia, now I am less ignorant and also I'll take the chance to try it online.
I like playing Saboteur -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saboteur_(card_game); or Activity.
I never underestimate the importance of a quiet evening. I like those very much.
What a celebration! Happy New Year!!
Thanks for the good wishes, Jason :)
SzélsőFa, could I be more late than this?
Lovely to see you (again) - you've posted another picture of you a while ago, when you went to the Netherlands, I think. As Karen said, yes, you are beautiful!
I hope this year 2010 brings only the best for you and the ones you love.
Dear Vesper,
a friend is never too late :))
you remember well!
thank you for your kind wishes!
Megjegyzés küldése