For a while my computer played a game of not beng able to display any of my August photos. It seems that some of those are lost forever. But since ALL my Kurultaj photos are still on my camera, I re-loaded them to my PC.Above is one of those.
It depicts my son, aged 12, playing with a paper aeroplane he made.
This photo sums up what effect the event had on us.
For it was natural, easy-going, made-by-us, and most of all, uplifting.
See his feet, some inches off the ground?- - -
to be continued...
7 megjegyzés:
That kind of day is a glorious day. :)
Sounds like a good time. I hope you don't lose any more pictures.
This picture is nice. I also found the cars in the background interesting.
Well, I always burn things to CDs so they can't be lost.
Jason,
it was actually 3 glorious days in a row... :)
Paul,
finally, I've managed to get them on my PC. It seemed that my PC was on the rock and now it's broken.
Ropi,
that's a good idea, too.
I hope you've been well, Szelsofa. I noticed you haven't been around the blogosphere. Just letting you know you've been missed.
Lovely photo, Szelsofa! You've really captured the spirit.
Jason,
Thank you, my friend. I've been away and I've been missing you all, too.
Vesper,
Thank you!
I'm planning to post some more photos in the near future.
Megjegyzés küldése