A tree that lives at the edge of the forest. Taking care of the stand, yet looking outside to feel the momentary dance of butterflies over the meadow.
Tudok beírni? Can I comment?
can I comment?
Yay - I can now too! Sudoku - more popular than bread.
Oh, I heard sudoku was made in Japan. But I hated math. Now it is 23:48 PM. But older son is doing his homework of math. I wish he would try to do his homework early evening.
Kieran: An addiction can substitue eating. Lucy:Yes, it surely sounds Japanese to me.I wish you good luck with the homework. Kids can be so lazy...
Megjegyzés küldése
5 megjegyzés:
Tudok beírni? Can I comment?
can I comment?
Yay - I can now too! Sudoku - more popular than bread.
Oh, I heard sudoku was made in Japan. But I hated math. Now it is 23:48 PM. But older son is doing his homework of math.
I wish he would try to do his homework early evening.
Kieran: An addiction can substitue eating.
Lucy:Yes, it surely sounds Japanese to me.
I wish you good luck with the homework. Kids can be so lazy...
Megjegyzés küldése