
Szombaton, miután GPS-t megszégyenítő ügyességgel odataláltunk a rendezvény helyszínére, gondot csak a Köztársaság téri mszp székház jelentett, akkor ugyanis eltévedtünk :)
A találkozó végül elmaradt. Egy játszótérre mentünk és értékes beszélgetést folytattunk. Megérte. Oly sokszor nincs idő ilyesmire...
a kép a Pilisben készült 05 áprilisában. A Gyűrűk urát olvasom (ismét) és az enteknél tartok. Fák, fák!
Finally, we found the place of the meeting. As a walking and talking GPS, we were ever so good at finding our aim. And we had a real one with us, too :)
The ceremony was cancelled and we did not go back to our everyday life, we took some hours off and spent it sitting on a bench. Wonderful and great decision. We enjoyed talking. Not that we would not enjoy it anyway, but we usually do not have the time. The photo pictures trees of the Pilis hills. I also read about ents in the second book of the LoTR trilogy (again). I love trees.
2 megjegyzés:
Does this work, I wonder?
I like that fact that you have caught on camera a person who seems to be lost and lonely in the vast deserted forest.
Megjegyzés küldése