Last night I had a dream in which I had the chance to verbalize things. In real life, there is this person, who used to be an important part of my life. In fact he never stopped being a person of high importance for me...
And I guess I am (was) as important to him, too.
He did hurt me at times, and he did it so nonchalantly that I have the good faith that he did not even notice how much pain his words had caused me.
I never told him about these scars he caused.
I kept on smiling.
And loving.
Oh, the fool one.
Now, in the dream, he hurt me again.
And now I objected.
The first time ever I stood up for myself and somewhat kindly tried to make him understand that he was actually hurting me now and back in times as well.
In the dream we did not get to the part when he had the chance to react to my words. I woke up. And I woke up with the intention of organizing a meeting.
We have unfinished business, and now I am ready to finish it.
And here comes the update part:
When in first draft, this post was much longer. It contained bits of information that are irrelevant. The message is that I am ready to smooth bumps of the past out. Yay for me.
And although I did say 'unfinished business' and did intentionally chose a photo# from this particular movie, there is no violence within me :)
Be well, cheers,
Your tree.
#do you still see the photo?
It is a photo of the ending scene from Kill Bill, just after Beatrix killed his former mentor. The man is still alive, but is standing and is about to say goodbye.
When in first draft, this post was much longer. It contained bits of information that are irrelevant. The message is that I am ready to smooth bumps of the past out. Yay for me.
And although I did say 'unfinished business' and did intentionally chose a photo# from this particular movie, there is no violence within me :)
Be well, cheers,
Your tree.
#do you still see the photo?
It is a photo of the ending scene from Kill Bill, just after Beatrix killed his former mentor. The man is still alive, but is standing and is about to say goodbye.

2 megjegyzés:
A strange post (and a strange dream) but it looks to me as if you're doing the right thing...
Hell yes, I was wondering if this post has any value of interest to anyone but me.
But I figured out it's about my journey to become a stronger person, so I decided to leave the post anyway, although I edited the content...
Thank you for reading and contributing, Vesper!
Megjegyzés küldése