december 22, 2011

updated ?

why?
i was so happy with the former type of settings.
i kept receiving messages about the *new*, *updated version* of blogger.
with some misbelief, i kept saying no.
the new version was not installed.
i was kind of happy.
until this very day, when the usual settings disappeared.
i was FORCED to try this new version - and this is just exactly how the system takes control.
blah.
i wish i had the chance...
no.
i'm already eaten.
:(

3 megjegyzés:

Bart Treuren írta...

I understand completely. I finally needed to make the switch a month or so ago, am still not feeling particularly happy about it but that's the way things go unfortunately.

Hope you're well, the usual muddles here...

Névtelen írta...

I remember all of those messages. I switched as they turned up the heat. Things look fine, though!

SzélsőFa írta...

aww, i see, my problems seems to be everyone else's problem.
that truly lifts the burden a bit.
The Blind Observer, thank you for dropping. yeah, i'm all right, although the buzz around is louder than one would expect at christmas time.

you mean, one can get used to it finally, Jason.
oh, and the sadness of it.