to take a look at Ewen's another inspiring photograph GO HERE
-
and here's my version.
-
horizons
to connect the earth and the sky
first he drew a line with a sigh
he planted hope into the earth
and let the rain weep for our birth
-----
if the same photo inspires you in any way, please leave a comment.
have fun!
9 megjegyzés:
its a beautiful photo and your words are lovely too!
i'm so glad you had a visit at Ewen's photography blog. he's got a good eye to make fantastic photographs.
as for my words - i like to work on visual inspiration. this is my second attempt at writing a fourliner at his photo. the first was about a king. (a crow, actually)
Nice work.
I hope some of that hope leaks out of the earth, from time to time. Could use a bit more of it, really.
thanks, Paul
i assume hope leaks into us, for our flesh is made ofthe earth and will return again into it, once it's over.
Thanks again Szelsofa. I'm honoured. A very nice interpretation. Can I put it under the shot on my blog? I'll do the same with the last one you did? They work very well.
Thankyou.
Ewen
absolutely, Ewen, it's my pleasure as well.
you may want mention my name (as SzélsőFa) and making the name a link to my site (this one here).
SzF
Absolutely. Thanks.
I hope that hope grows, even with tears as their water.
hi Jason,
hope thrives and feeds life.
that is my hope :)
thanks for reading & commenting.
Megjegyzés küldése