május 09, 2010

and i am not tagged :)

my task is 'to list 12 things I like, 1 thing I love, and 8 things I hate. Then, if I dare, I am to tag 3 people.'
first of all, i love making lists that remind me to how much one can love one's life and one's circumstances.
secondly, i will not use 'hate'. i will use 'repel' - to express that whenever i may got in contact with that particular thing i feel the urge to step back. it is sort of a disgusting, sort of stay-away-from-me reaction.

12 'like'-s
1. sleeping, be it anytime of the day
2. reading good poetry
3. coming to understanding something complicated
4. tomatoes, freshly picked, still hot from the sun, from our garden
5. beef, most of all in the beef soup my husband makes
6. being helpful
7. hiking in woods or rock-climbing
8. a good workout
9. the smell of cows and hay, silo or forage
10. the smell of earth, preferably after a rain
11. the smell of sunshine on anyone's skin
12. singing!

1 love
1. having done a great job, feeling of accomplishment, either physical or mental

8 things that repel me
1. dishonesty, lying
2. too much noise around me
3. disorder, when there are no clear rules available
4. low standards of communication, disregarding rules
5. mud or sand between my fingers, getting dirty
6. certain topics of conversation including, but not limited to taxes, health insurance, grants and supports, ways of burocracy
7. certain odours including, but not limited to the smell of urine, excess and old sweat
8. the taste and smell of fennel or aniseed

8 megjegyzés:

Névtelen írta...

Tagged or not, it's a great list. So many earthy elements. Tomatoes in the sun are the best!

Thanks for sharing your answers.

SzélsőFa írta...

yeah, i'm a down-to-earth capricorn :))
love you loved it.

Crafty Green Poet írta...

excellent list, I'm a Capricorn too, maybe that's why I agree with most of your likes (noth the beef though as I'm a veggie!)

SzélsőFa írta...

thanks for reading my list, Juliet!
you may feel tagged, if you'd like to...

Bernita írta...

Our tastes are remarkably similar, in fact, close to identical!

SzélsőFa írta...

wow Bernita!
i'd love to see your list and reflect on your choices.
:))

Karen írta...

This is like a snapshot of you, SzelsoFa. I see your love of nature and order and goodness.

SzélsőFa írta...

thanks Karen,
i do love these.