above here's another proof that our cat means no harm to our chicken - actually, when allowed outside of the hen-yard, chicken eat up all her catfood from her bowl. in this photo, my husband holds Hős Hibor - a young barred hen named after a character in Michael Ende's book called 'The Neverending Story'. on the left side, my mother in law's holding the cat on her lap. it was the cat who wanted to be there :))-
last Sunday, as per usual, three of my kids' cousins visited us. I prepared a pizza dough and the toppings and they placed it on the pizza. in this photo, they are spreading the tomato sauce on the pizza - all home made :)
From left to right there are the three cousins, aged 3, 8 and 9; and my son, who turns 13 this December.
and finally, here's one piece of the music we are singing. also pictured are my new black dress the simple necklace I have to wear on the concert.
-
2 megjegyzés:
You have such a rich and varied life, and you make me long for the days when my children were still small and living with me.
hm...
I do like music has taken a larger and more organized chunk of my life in the past few months...besides I like to set an example to my children (I do hope to not sound way too pretentious here, though) to follow their dreams...
Megjegyzés küldése