november 16, 2009

autumn tales - part one

The cat frowned and pressed her mouth tighter.
She's been living in the house for nine years now.
These chicken are young, but... you just never know with them.
-to be continued-
(or not)





-

'Autumn tales' is a series of small tales inspired by the life I'm surrounded with. The series may or may not contain more than one part.
-
In fact there is a writers' contest (in Hungarian) for short animal tales. Anyone can submit one piece between 3,000-4,000 characters. I have not written anything as of yet. I'll just see.
-
In fact, I'm just getting 'off' the addictive game I've been on for more than a year and a half. I'll just see how it goes. On or off - I know I have to find my way back to writing. I'm sure I've lost something, but I hope there are gains as well.

-
Be patient :)

2 megjegyzés:

Karen írta...

I'd watch that cat, if I were you! That's a great temptation!

Good luck with the contest, and I totally understand about the writing.

SzélsőFa írta...

There's no need to worry about Berci - she's so shy it's bordegring ridiculousity.