This photo below depicts the installation of a fresh-new door between the old kitchen (going to be a bedroom for the parents) and the other parts of the house. By separating a bedroom a relatively narrow corridor is also created, but there are downsides to every coin.
We had two friends helping here.
Later on the same day. The wall is higher.
Outside, it's much more peaceful in the garden..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
5 megjegyzés:
You guys are inspiring with all the work you keep doing on your house!!! Beautiful garden photos too!
I kept looking for your entry over at Jason's. I miss you there!!!
I'm sorry Chris, to have made you disappointed.
I do read all the entries now.
Remodeling is always such a chore. Thanks for reading and commenting on my story.
It is amazing because we have a bathtub - water feature - pond - garden that keeps me happy too....
You are welcome, JR's Thumprints.
Melly, I'd love to see pictures.
*heading over to your blog*
Megjegyzés küldése