május 17, 2009

Our bathroom




the one and only...

6 megjegyzés:

Névtelen írta...

Get that thing done! We have to use it!

Some Chilean Woman írta...

That looks intense! Good luck!

Vesper írta...

I'm sure it'll look great. But, boy, it also looks like very hard work! :-)

SzélsőFa írta...

Jason,I think I hear you :)

Some Chilean Woman,we had two helpers plus my husband. These people have been working for four days on this little bathroom.
Thanks.

Vesper,we already have the floor tilese which will match the one we have in the kitchen.
It is hard work.

steve on the slow train írta...

That kind of thing is beyond me--my handyman skills are extrememely limited. (Which means I shouldn't be living in a 1924-vintage house). I'm glad to see you have a bathtub. A lot of American apartments, and maybe even newer houses, have shower stalls but no bathtubs.

SzélsőFa írta...

My husband likes doing things on his pwn, you know, Steve. He even built our house :)
Bathtubs are quite ordinary in Hungary. I guess there's one in every house, or even two or more in houses with two or more bathrooms, but that is for the rich.