Dear all,
so far - no baby news.
It also turned out that the idea of 'kids living in our house' was a mere game my husband played on me to fool me on 1 April.
Pfft.
He knows how much incompetent I feel in situations where kids are involved - please note he does not say or think I am incompetent, but is aware of my fear of being with kids. He thinks I am not so bad with kids after all, it's only that I am lazy and a bit selfish and I prefer the convenience of being alone to being with kids, that's all. Whew. I'm not sure the whole internet was interested in such secrets about me. Well, that's just how I am...
-
We have made a decision re: my son's homeschooling. Kind of. We'll try to get him into the same school next year and if he fails again, we opt for the non-religious high school that is available in town. That school is famous for its outstanding results in Math and English and those subjects are my son's best fields. As for the lack of spirituality - I think we can make up for it at home quite well.
-
Garden news.
Spring!
Carrots and garden peas are out now and the salads have at least two leaves :)))
No photos, unfortunately.
so far - no baby news.
It also turned out that the idea of 'kids living in our house' was a mere game my husband played on me to fool me on 1 April.
Pfft.
He knows how much incompetent I feel in situations where kids are involved - please note he does not say or think I am incompetent, but is aware of my fear of being with kids. He thinks I am not so bad with kids after all, it's only that I am lazy and a bit selfish and I prefer the convenience of being alone to being with kids, that's all. Whew. I'm not sure the whole internet was interested in such secrets about me. Well, that's just how I am...
-
We have made a decision re: my son's homeschooling. Kind of. We'll try to get him into the same school next year and if he fails again, we opt for the non-religious high school that is available in town. That school is famous for its outstanding results in Math and English and those subjects are my son's best fields. As for the lack of spirituality - I think we can make up for it at home quite well.
-
Garden news.
Spring!
Carrots and garden peas are out now and the salads have at least two leaves :)))
No photos, unfortunately.
-
Community news.
The women's asscoiation I tried to quit and where I, for the sake of a good company, finally stayed organized a Farewell Winter - Welcome Spring Party this Thursday.
A costume party, as it was...whoa.
I dressed up as a Druidess, with flowers in my hair.
My hair is black (by Nature), with occasional greys here and there and is slightly curly when I make a bun of it after having it washed. I usually keep the bun, for this is the only way my hair does not get into my everyday activities, but I just let the mane go freely this time.
I wore a linen dress, but that was covered by white sheets from both the front and the back, so as to pretend I was wearing a toga.
A Druidess would normally go barefoot, so I had no socks on and was wearing light brown textile slippers.
I spent the first half of the evening in the costume but found it extremely difficult to do the barbecue.
So I switched to a security guard, with boots, durable pants, a camouflage tshirt. Tucked in my pants I wore a plastic gun, a mobile phone and I had a sort of a headset on to imitate remote-communication. I wore my hair in the usual bun at the back of my head.
I disappeared as a feminine figure, while everyone was sitting beside the fire and returned, marching in my boots and eyeing the group as a female, but quite masculine guard. I played with the headset and informed my imaginary fellow guardsmen by saying: 'I'm approaching the group. They do not seem dangerous.'
This little game I played evoked some laughter among my friends.
I enjoy playing roles very much. I think somewhere deep inside there's an actor hidden, within me. It's not an actor with much talent, but with quite a load of eagerness.
-
And finally, we are on the renovations of our house again. My husband has some days off during Eastern Holidays. There are still many things to do.
-
Have a Happy Holiday!
-
Next time it'll be either baby news, or my report on the second meeting of the Writers' Club, which was held on 6 April, or both.
-
Cheers,
SzF.
Community news.
The women's asscoiation I tried to quit and where I, for the sake of a good company, finally stayed organized a Farewell Winter - Welcome Spring Party this Thursday.
A costume party, as it was...whoa.
I dressed up as a Druidess, with flowers in my hair.
My hair is black (by Nature), with occasional greys here and there and is slightly curly when I make a bun of it after having it washed. I usually keep the bun, for this is the only way my hair does not get into my everyday activities, but I just let the mane go freely this time.
I wore a linen dress, but that was covered by white sheets from both the front and the back, so as to pretend I was wearing a toga.
A Druidess would normally go barefoot, so I had no socks on and was wearing light brown textile slippers.
I spent the first half of the evening in the costume but found it extremely difficult to do the barbecue.
So I switched to a security guard, with boots, durable pants, a camouflage tshirt. Tucked in my pants I wore a plastic gun, a mobile phone and I had a sort of a headset on to imitate remote-communication. I wore my hair in the usual bun at the back of my head.
I disappeared as a feminine figure, while everyone was sitting beside the fire and returned, marching in my boots and eyeing the group as a female, but quite masculine guard. I played with the headset and informed my imaginary fellow guardsmen by saying: 'I'm approaching the group. They do not seem dangerous.'
This little game I played evoked some laughter among my friends.
I enjoy playing roles very much. I think somewhere deep inside there's an actor hidden, within me. It's not an actor with much talent, but with quite a load of eagerness.
-
And finally, we are on the renovations of our house again. My husband has some days off during Eastern Holidays. There are still many things to do.
-
Have a Happy Holiday!
-
Next time it'll be either baby news, or my report on the second meeting of the Writers' Club, which was held on 6 April, or both.
-
Cheers,
SzF.
2 megjegyzés:
Happy Easter to you!
I'd unwind with a house full of kids too.
Megjegyzés küldése