november 17, 2014

9 years, 9 lives?

This August this blog had its 9th anniversary and I have not celebrated it.
This is the 9th way of blogging: you have a blog and you think about it dearly, like a child, a love that was yours once, but it is a bit far away from your real life actitivites now. Lost, yet close still.
There is still at least one reader, and I would like to thank for her perseverance :)
Thank you all who bore with me these times.
I will not quit blogging, this is not a good bye.

2 megjegyzés:

Vesper írta...

I sure hope you won't quit blogging! Too many people have...
It's not how it used to be because of that, but it's still my special place, the place where I can connect with likeminded people on a deeper level... And that's something! I hope you feel the same...
No need to thank me, dear SzélsőFa, it's certainly my pleasure!

Happy (belated) Anniversary!

SzélsőFa írta...

Booo, Vesper :)

Yes, I do feel the same. Or similar.