are we heading a transition or will everything remain normal?
there have been various false and true (?) prophets voicing the coming end-of-the-world.
now it's less than a couple of weeks away.
i kind of reject the idea of such a dramatic change.
also, some tiny part of my brain is bedazzled by a date such precisely foretold.
hm - i think i'm wrong to believe that anything special might happen on 21.12.2012. :)
-
but just in case...
i reject buying anything new that needs electricity, and also i wish to have my writings printed on paper before _the_ date.
it just may come handy anyway, in case my laptop says hello.
2 megjegyzés:
We depend so much on electricity, computers, internet... it's scary!
I don't think anything special will happen at the end of this December... just the end of another very rushed year...
But, you know, I often think I should print all the stuff I've written and, maybe this would be a good time to do it. :-)
P.S. I find it increasingly difficult to descipher the verification characters on the comment form :-)
Hi Vesper,
as time passes, and slowly approaches towards the end of the year, day, by day, my belief/fear is dripping away.
perhaps it is an illusion caused by having days after days after days without any sign or strange event of any kind.
perhaps i am wrong because there will be no warning at all.
printing out at least the most important stuff still does seem a good idea, though :)
i'm sorry for the word verification process.
Megjegyzés küldése