március 24, 2006

Visitors from abroad!


Oh, my!
I am really excited and curious. I had visitors from foreign countries!!!
In this post I would like to encourage anyone to leave a comment, just click on the 'vélemény' - which means 'opinion' in Hungarian.
I like receiving and answering comments, any, from anybody.
Of course I ask you not to be rude - but why would you be acting so?
I am just a curious person, who writes a blog for the pure fun of it...
I assume you do not understand a word of what I write in my own language, but I promise your questions or notes will not be unnoticed. I will handle and answer them all, in English, according to my linguistic knowledge.
God bless you all!

2 megjegyzés:

The Dog of Freetown írta...

Thanks for your comment my friend.
I think the fact you'd rather be outside in the elements rather than in front of a computer shows that you're brilliant. Only cretins prefer to sit in the dark at computers. Great site - I'm slightly freaked out by the picture of the pregnant woman with the baby's foot sticking out, but still.

burdster írta...

hi :) just blogging around. saw the picture of the cat, looks lovely :D